Health Insurance (1)
Documentation requirements at the time of purchasing a health insurance policy vary from company to company. However, most companies would require the following:
• Dully filled up proposal form of the insurance company.
• Medical examination report (this would depend on whether or not a medical examination is required for your age and the amount of cover you wish to purchase)
• Photograph of the person(s) to be insured.
• Photo ID proof of the proposer.
• Cheque issued by the proposer or Online Payment confirmation.