In this section you will find answers to frequently asked questions on life, health, travel and home insurance, savings, loans, mortgages and personal finance.

Motor Insurance (1)

Yes, you can. For vehicles fitted with authorized bi-fuel system such as an additional CNG/LPG kit, an additional cover is available for an extra premium. You should specifically declare it in the insurance form.

Category: Motor Insurance

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.