In this section you will find answers to frequently asked questions on life, health, travel and home insurance, savings, loans, mortgages and personal finance.

Home Insurance (1)

If the new owner of the house wants to continue the householders’ insurance cover, the insurance company issues an endorsement in the insured’s name and passes the policy on to the name of the new owner. Else, you can cancel the insurance and can get a refund. The refund amount is mostly calculated as per the Short Premium Rates, applicable to policies with terms shorter than a year.

Category: Home Insurance

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.