Health Insurance (1)
Documentation requirements at the time of purchasing a health insurance policy vary from company to company. However, most companies would require the following:
• Dully filled up proposal form of the insurance company.
• Medical examination report (this would depend on whether or not a medical examination is required for your age and the amount of cover you wish to purchase)
• Photograph of the person(s) to be insured.
• Photo ID proof of the proposer.
• Cheque issued by the proposer or Online Payment confirmation.
Motor Insurance (1)
The documentation requirements at the time of filing a car insurance claim may vary from insurer to insurer but the following will most likely be required:
• Valid R.C. copy of the vehicle
• A copy of the Valid driving license of the person driving the vehicle at the time of the accident
• Repair bills
• A copy of the police FIR